Early years: 8.40am – 3pm
KS1: 8.40am – 3.15pm
KS2: 8.40am – 3.15pm
- Gates to our playgrounds will open at 8.35am
- The morning bell will ring at 8.40am and doors will open at this time too
- Doors and gates will close at 8.45am, for official registration
- Any child arriving after 8.45am will need to enter via the main entrance
Nursery and Year 1
- Parents and children will wait in the designated area on the Early Years Foundation Stage playground (Butterflies, Frogs Y1, Robins).
On the bell, staff will supervise children to their classrooms.
- Parents and children will wait in the designated area by the arch way near the school office. (Bees). On the bell, staff will supervise children to their classrooms.
Year 2 and Key Stage 2
- Parents and children will wait in designated areas on the front playground
(Frogs Y2, Bats, Spiders, Squirrels, Foxes). On the bell, staff will supervise children to their classrooms.
Once in their classroom, children begin working on personal targets, fix it activities and work to develop their learning.
- For families without siblings, please line up on the path
and the children will be escorted to the playground for dismissal at 3.00pm
- Where there are siblings within the family, you may collect children in the Early Years from ‘under the arch’ (main entrance) at 3.15pm, so that you have one collection time.
- There will be no charge for this 15 minutes and it will not be included as part of funded hours
Key Stage 1 and 2
- Gates to our playgrounds will open at 3.10pm
- The end of day bell will ring at 3.15pm and children will be escorted to designated collection areas below
- Key Stage 1 parents/carers (Robins, Frogs, Bats): please wait in designated class areas on the Early Years playground
- Key Stage 2 parents/carers (Spiders, Squirrels, Foxes): please wait in designated class areas on the front playground
EYFS – Miss Fowler-Hill
Key Stage One – Mrs Kliment-Smith
Key Stage Two – Mr Carter
The school office is open between 8.45am and 3.30pm.