Please find below links to Helplines, apps and websites which offer support and guidance for parents and children.
Action for Happiness create a monthly calendar which contains daily activities to improve emotional health and wellbeing. Take a look here.
Support that is available while children are at home during the coronavirus
The Government has produced a list of resources to promote and support children and young people’s mental wellbeing.
- Re-Solv have asked Stafford-based Counsellor, Julie Tanner for her tips on coping with the current situation.
- MindEd educational resources for adults about children and young people’s mental health, which is relevant for parents and carers as well as volunteers, teachers, and other professionals working with children
- the Every Mind Matters platform which supports looking after your own and other’s mental health
- guidance on looking after wellbeing and mental health during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- guidance on supporting children’s wellbeing and mental health